The Rock Church Temecula Valley is a community of Christian believers committed to making passionate disciples of Christ, seeking to fulfill their God-given potential.
Our Mission and Vision
- The Purpose: To grow in Christ–likeness as servant leaders, loving one another and contributing to the body of Christ.
- Our Goal: To glorify God by being obedient to the great commission, which is to spread the gospel and make disciples of all nations.
- Meaningful Worship – Loving God (John 4:23)
- Purposeful Preaching – Loving God’s Word (Proverbs 24:3-4)
- Passionate Soul Winning – Loving the Lost (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Relational Discipleship – Loving One Another (Acts 2:42-47)
- Developmental Leadership – Loving Growth (2 Timothy 2:20-21)
- Committed Homes – Loving Families (Joshua 24:15)
- Sacrificial Stewardship – Loving Giving (Mark 10:29-31)
- People Potential – Loving People (Galatians 6:10)
- Practical Service – Loving God’s Purpose (Psalm 84:10)
- Experiential Christianity – Loving God’s Gifts (Ephesians 2:19-22)
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily. resurrection and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe in the fall and consequent total moral depravity of humanity, resulting in our exceeding sinfulness and lost estate, and necessitating our regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present and continuing ministry of sanctification by the Holy Spirit by whose infilling the believing Christian is cleansed and empowered for a life of holiness and service.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved to the resurrection of life and those who are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.